Flashecom Mobile Commerce solution is a separate application then its desktop version but it’s fully manageable from the desktop admin page and dependent on your existing database. Being responsive with all mobile and tablet devices our mobile application is set in a way to work with a sub-domain under your own domain for example your domain will appear like this in mobile device http://m.yourdomain.com . Not only you can customize the mobile store in multiple displays but you have options to limit your store to certain categories and products, add or delete menus, insert separate banners and new marketing ideas. In contrary to our competitors Flashecom mobile application is not limited to a static template that means it will work with your own and existing template.
Flashecom Mobile Commerce application uses your subdomain for example http://m.yourdomain.com. Mobile phones impose very different constraints than desktop computers. But they also open the door to a slew of new applications and services. It involves new technologies, services and business models. It is quite different from traditional e-Commerce
- Easier to access and maintain. The DNS is all stored under the same domain. No additional domain to purchase, setup, and manage.
- Easier to type on a phone. iPhone and Android on-screen keyboards include a .com button on the virtual keyboard.
- Keeps your brand in-tact. People already know domain.com is yours. Something like domain.mobi confuses them.
- Setting up a subdomain should be a simple process depending on the web host.
- Higher adoption in the US. Companies such as Yahoo, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and Facebook have adopted this method. Your company will use the same exact method.
- Support for multinational domains.
- Cookie support.This may be one of the greatest benefits of the m.domain.com method. Cookies, or temporary files on your computer used to store information, can be set for a domain and a certain subdomain. Our competitors may usedomain.mobi; however, cookies cannot work across multiple domains. So, if you logged into a mobile website but needed to view the desktop website and wanted to switch to that mode, using m.domain.com would be best so you can stay logged in between both sites.
- Unlike our competitors Flashecom provides you with full mobile commerce tools that can only be found at the top 500 companies