Flashecom Mobile Commerce application uses your subdomain for example http://m.yourdomain.com. Mobile phones impose very different constraints than desktop computers. But they also open the door to a slew of new applications and services. It involves new technologies, services and business models. It is quite different from traditional e-Commerce
- Easier to access and maintain. The DNS is all stored under the same domain. No additional domain to purchase, setup, and manage.
- Easier to type on a phone. iPhone and Android on-screen keyboards include a .com button on the virtual keyboard.
- Keeps your brand in-tact. People already know domain.com is yours. Something like domain.mobi confuses them.
- Setting up a subdomain should be a simple process depending on the web host.
- Higher adoption in the US. Companies such as Yahoo, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and Facebook have adopted this method. Your company will use the same exact method.
- Support for multinational domains.
- Cookie support.This may be one of the greatest benefits of the m.domain.com method. Cookies, or temporary files on your computer used to store information, can be set for a domain and a certain subdomain. Our competitors may usedomain.mobi; however, cookies cannot work across multiple domains. So, if you logged into a mobile website but needed to view the desktop website and wanted to switch to that mode, using m.domain.com would be best so you can stay logged in between both sites.
- Unlike our competitors Flashecom provides you with full mobile commerce tools that can only be found at the top 500 companies